ESF 2021 CANCELLED
Following the latest Government guidelines, we’re sorry to announce that we’re having to take the difficult decision to cancel all ESF 2021 festivals at Butlin’s. Unfortunately, with the restrictions that are in place, it isn’t possible for us to provide the experience that everyone is looking forward to so much. We know this news will be hugely disappointing to many, especially the 12,000 young ballers who were looking forward to joining us on tour with their teammates.
Please note – there is no need to contact Butlin’s directly regarding accommodation refunds. Further details are below.
The good news is that ESF will return in 2022 and we very much hope you’ll choose to join us once again, for the ultimate weekend of football and fun!
2021 teams now have the opportunity to transfer your team registration to ESF 2022, or receive a refund, as detailed below.
REGISTRATION FEES INFORMATION
OPTION 1: TRANSFER YOUR TEAM REGISTRATION & SECURE YOUR PLACE AT ESF 2022!
The demand for ESF 2022 is expected to be greater than ever when grassroots football returns in full force next season. 2021 teams now have an exclusive period to transfer your registration to ESF 2022, before other clubs are able to register. Your continued support is greatly appreciated and as a way of saying thanks to our loyal customers, we’ll be holding the registration fees at the 2021 levels, for all teams who transfer their registration to 2022. In addition, you will be emailed your 2022 accommodation booking link in early May. Families who book their accommodation by 30 June 2021 will have their accommodation prices held at the 2021 level. Families who book after 30 June will pay the 2022 prices.
- To transfer your team registration to ESF 2022, Group Leaders simply need to email ESF Events to confirm you would like to transfer. ESF will then email you to confirm that your team are registered for ESF 2022.
IMPORTANT: If you are part of an U14 boys team or an U15 girls team, you will need to request a refund below, as unfortunately your team will be too old to attend the 2022 festival.
OPTION 2: REQUEST A REFUND OF YOUR TEAM REGISTRATION FEE
We really hope you’ll be able to join us on tour next year, but we also understand that you may need more flexibility during these uncertain times.
- To cancel your team registration and receive a refund, Group Leaders simply need email ESF Events, providing your bank details. You will then receive a refund of your registration fees within 28 days.
ACCOMMODATION REFUNDS INFORMATION
It isn’t possible to transfer accommodation bookings to 2022 at this stage, so all ESF guests will now receive a full refund within 28 days, so the latest your refunds should be received is 24 March 2021. There is no need to contact Butlin’s directly regarding your refunds.
- Each payment made to Butlin’s is refunded separately. I.e. If you paid as a deposit and final balance, this would be issued as two separate refunds. If you made a stage payment in between, it would be 3 separate refunds etc. Each refund goes back to the card it was paid on, so if one was paid on a credit card and another on a debit card, they are refunded to each card respectively.
- Some Banks/Providers process refunds slightly quicker than others, so some families may receive their refunds a few days before other families. It also may be the case that, for example, a family receives their final balance refund a couple of days before they then receive their deposit refund.
- If a member of your group has not received their refund in full by 31 March, please email us and we will then look into this further with Butlin’s.
Hopefully the information above is clear to follow. If you do require any further advice or assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely hope that you’ll join us on tour for what promises to be a truly memorable celebration of grassroots football. Rest assured, we’ll be pulling out all the stops to ensure that ESF 2022 is bigger and better than ever before!
See you next year!